Shot by Adam

A few weeks ago we had to make a narrative about an inanimate object Here is my story.

It seemed like an average day, he picked me up and pinned me on his shirt. He carries me everywhere like a Joey in a pouch. We got in the car and he looks at his watch its 7:32 am on a Monday morning. We kept driving to work, I could feel something a certain feeling that something was about to happen. Just as that feeling came his eyes started to close, I scream and shout but he can’t hear me, I try to hit him and wake him up but what can I do I can’t move. Then I heard a really loud noise it was like a fog horn luckily enough It was loud enough to wake up but  he didn’t know that he is driving we start sliding because of the downpour we had last night, we both start screaming for our lives. We finally stop sliding it felt like a lifetime. I go back and forward again and again like a broken gondola due to his heart beating like a mad man. We arrived at work and say a man with a suitcase and a red hat he looked very suspicious and had a sinister look about him. We walked in and saw the gigantic line outside the door. We also saw the red hat man at the back of the line, he took me of and put me on the desk, this is where I sit for the day I have seen the weirdest people walk in. When we sat down the line got smaller and smaller until my owner got to the red hat man, he lifted his arm up and slowly opened his suitcase revealing a gun. I was screaming and shouting but then I remembered he can’t hear me, he pulled it up higher and loaded then shot him. The red hat man ran as fast as he could out of the building, as I helplessly watch my owner fall to the ground with wounds to the chest. I think what could I have done? Then I remember I am only a badge, moments later the police arrive and put me in a bag as a part of evidence.

By Adam

One thought on “Shot by Adam